HOW IT WORKS
We know that selling your home can be overwhelming. You have to figure out a price, market it, and weed through the numerous buyers (if there are any).
If you don’t want to go through that process, let Tunnell Real Estate buy your house, giving you the money you need in as little as 7 days.
Here’s how it works:
- You initiate the transaction by calling us. Let us know a little bit about your home. We’ll discuss its approximate home value, the balance of your current mortgage, the status of your current mortgage, and the condition of the home, to name a few things.
- After the initial consultation, we’ll come see your home. This is when we determine if we can buy it to market/sell right away or if we’ll need to do some repairs/renovations. Don’t worry if your home isn’t in good condition, we can buy homes in any condition. We can also buy homes that are about to go into foreclosure.
- If we like what we see and think we can market/sell your home, we will give you an offer. We then let you think about that offer – there’s no pressure! We know that this is a big decision.
- If you decide to move forward, we execute a contract that will outline all of the details of the transaction. We will work out the details together, just as you would with any other sale. This is a team effort.
- Within 7 days, you can attend your closing! Who would have ever thought that would be possible? You won’t have to sit through a closing that takes hours or get overwhelmed at the paperwork either. We make it fast and simple because we pay cash.
We simplify the home selling process in Texas.
We want you to be able to easily sell your home fast. Whether you are in a bind and about to lose your home in foreclosure, or you don’t have the money to repair/renovate your home and it’s no longer livable we are here to help. We even help sellers that just need to sell their home fast for one reason or another.
No matter your reason for selling your home, consider Tunnell Real Estate.
We work much faster and more efficiently than any real estate agent in the Texas area.